Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome to LWC!

My name is Vivian and I am a writer. I am a Group Leader for the Florida Writers Association. I have recently been transplanted from Pennsylvania into warm, sunny Florida. It is a happy day for me.

While I have enjoyed a life of teaching and school administration, I love to write. I write short inspirational stories, poems, educational support materials, but the dearest to me is a conception of historical based young adult novels. One novel is almost complete; the other complete in my mind!

I want to encourage you to write, to find your niche. I want you to feel comfortable in your voice. This blog will give you updates, insights, and articles to guide you in your process.

I pray for a long, eventful journey! - Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment